central conveying system
The central conveying system (also known as the central feeding system, material conveying system,Central conveyor system) is specially designed for the production of plastic products in the injection molding workshop, which can realize uninterrupted unattended continuous molding operations. The type of raw materials and the combined use of multiple color materials can be changed as needed to realize the automation of the coloring process. The system can completely regenerate and use nozzle cold material, can control all the feeding equipment, prevent the storage tank from being blocked, and realize full automation by establishing a central monitoring station.
The central conveying system adopts a vacuum conveying method, and the plastic raw materials are conveyed from the storage tank to the central dehumidifying and drying system through a centralized conveying system, and then the dried raw materials are conveyed to each injection molding machine. The design of “one pipe per machine” ensures that the air in the entire system transports the raw materials and prevents the raw materials from regaining moisture after dehumidification and drying.
The plastic central conveying system solves the high cost of repeated manual handling of raw materials and the problem of incomplete drying due to negligence. It will not mix with other materials that are not allowed. The most important thing is to reduce purchase, power consumption, and maintenance costs. Improve product quality and improve work efficiency. It is a kind of dust-free closed pipeline conveying equipment that conveys particles and powdery materials by means of vacuum suction or blowing force. It uses the pressure difference between the vacuum and the environmental space to form a gas flow in the pipeline and drive the particles to move to complete the transportation of raw materials. .
1. Control part
The central conveying system is an efficient automation system composed of various accessories, which can realize the metering, coloring, dehumidification and transportation of raw materials. Different components perform corresponding functions. What auxiliary equipment can be used in the central feeding system?
1. Central console: It is mainly to centrally control the system's dust removal, data transmission, alarm, etc. through programs, and monitor the entire system.
2. Rotary valve: This equipment can effectively realize continuous raw materials and batch supply to the pneumatic conveying system to ensure the normal operation of the system.
3. Vacuum feeder: automatically transport additives to the storage hopper above the weightless metering feeder.
4. Metering and proportioning machine: realizes the central feeding system for metering and proportioning of various materials. It has the characteristics of accurate metering, fast speed and high metering accuracy.
5. Mixing hopper: Stir the raw materials, additives, and flake crushed side materials evenly, while preventing the broken side materials from bridging and feeding irregularities.
6. Metal separator: remove the raw materials, the metal materials that may be contained in the flake-shaped broken side material, enter the melting room to protect the screw from damage.
7. Cyclone separator: This device pneumatically transports the raw materials to the mixing hopper, and separates the flake crushed side material from the high-pressure airflow.
8. Dust collector: The high-pressure air flow separated by the cyclone separator also contains dust, which will be removed by the dust collector.
9. Roots blower: It is the main equipment to realize the transportation of raw materials, and its function is to provide power for the pneumatic transportation of raw materials to the mixing hopper.
10. Dehumidifying dryer: mainly used to dry plastics with hygroscopic additives to meet the needs of material use or further processing.
The role of the equipment composed of the central conveying system:
1. Dust collector: It mainly protects the fan and collects fine dust.
2. Storage barrel: equipment for storing surplus raw materials, which can effectively reduce the pollution and waste of raw materials.
3. Branch station: It is used to separate the raw materials and distribute the raw materials to each injection molding machine.
4. Vacuum suction box: it is mainly used to empty the pipeline and is installed at the bottom of the dryer or raw material barrel.
5. Electric eye hopper: It acts to automatically replenish raw materials. When the raw material of the hopper is almost used up, the electric eye hopper will automatically replenish raw materials.
6. Central console: It is the main part of the control system, equivalent to the computer's CPU, intelligent PLC + touch screen beautify and intuitive, and easy to operate. The central feeding system has the advantages of fully automated work and high production efficiency. How can it better reflect its "high efficiency"? Of course, it has a lot to do with the correct operation method. Because many people have a little knowledge of the central feeding system, when operating the central feeding system, there are often wrong methods of operation. Next, I will introduce the correct operation method of the central feeding system so that everyone can better correct it.
1. According to the production requirements, fill the drying box with raw materials, and pay attention to filling them by sorting, not mixing or random loading.
2. Turn on the switch of the electronic eye of the machine to ensure smooth feeding and normal operation.
3. Turn on the circulating water of the dehumidifying rotary drying box to remove the moisture contained in the rotary hot air.
4. In accordance with the production requirements, insert the feeding tube of each machine on the central powder feeder and correspond to the relevant drying box to ensure the correct feeding.
5. Turn on the power of the drying box and set the raw material drying temperature.
6. Open the central feeding console, enter the operation page, and set the raw material operation parameters in order.
7. Check the feeding motor to see if it can operate normally.
Incorrect operation of the central feeding system will not only reduce production efficiency, but also threaten the service life of the central feeding system. Therefore, it is necessary to master the correct operation method of the central feeding system. 1. Implement a special-person management responsibility system and a stand-alone operation responsibility system for the central feeding system, establish maintenance files for the maintenance of the central feeding system, and record daily operation and maintenance.
2. After cleaning the suction hopper and drying barrel, they must be installed in place, and the filter of the central feeding system must be cleaned on time.
3. Protect the motor of the central feeding system in time. If it is found that the motor does not rotate or stop, check and repair it in time.
4. Regularly maintain the single machine in the central feeding system, and regularly check for leaks in the conveying pipeline, especially the vacuum pipeline and compressed air line.
5. Periodically use lubricating oil for the feeder of the central feeding system for production and maintenance. Do a regular check on the power cord every day to see if the power source is exposed, and if so, replace the power cord in time.
Central feeding system technology and maintenance
|Dehumidification dryer||gravimetric blender||plastic granules mixing machine|
|Central feeding system equipment||Common problems of central feeding system|
|Links:||plastic dryer||Dehumidifying Dryer||gravimetric blender||Central feeding system|
|company name:||Dongguan Hengju Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd.|
|Address：||168 Guangming New Street, Dongcheng District, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China|
|Website real name：||Central feeding system||copyright：||Central feeding system|
|industry search：||Central feeding system||Central conveying system||©2007-2029 @|