Production method of metal insert plastic product in automobile sensor
|Production method of metal insert plastic product in automobile sensor
Patent name: A production method of metal insert plastic products in automotive sensors
The invention relates to the technical field of automobile parts manufacturing, in particular to a production method of a metal insert plastic product in an automobile sensor.
Automotive sensor is a kind of automotive electrical accessories that are used and produced in large quantities. Among them, in the production of plastic products with metal inserts in automotive sensors, in the existing production technology and procedures, metal strips are used to punch out flat metal inserts, and then the flat metal inserts are bent. , And then manually put the bent metal insert into the mold of the injection molding machine for injection molding. After injection molding, the excess waste plastic rods must be removed, so that the required auto parts products can be produced. Plastic products with metal inserts in automotive sensors.
Front view, left view, top view and perspective view of metal insert plastic products. The label CSB in Figure 1 is the injection part of the product, and CJB is the gold of the product.
Part of it.
According to the existing production technology and procedures to produce metal insert plastic products, not only the procedures are numerous, but the types of molds used are many. Many procedures require manual operation and cannot be continuously produced. The labor is large, the labor intensity of the workers is high, and the space occupied is also high. Larger; the production speed is low, the cycle is long, and the product quality is poor; in addition, the product quality stability and consistency are difficult to control, resulting in low production efficiency and high cost.
Summary of the invention
In order to solve the complicated manual procedures in the production of metal inserts and plastic products, the number and types of molds and machines used are various, and the manual use is large, the labor intensity is high, the space is large, the production speed is low, the cycle is long, and the product quality is poor. The quality stability and consistency of the products are difficult to control, low efficiency, and high cost; especially to solve the problems of bending, injection molding, cutting products, removing waste plastics and shearing scrap metal remnants, multiple different processes, In the prior art, the process is independently produced before and after, and cannot be connected to form an automated production. The present invention proposes the following technical solutions.
1. A method for producing plastic products with metal inserts in automotive sensors, including a pre-process, a continuous production process, and a waste treatment process. The pre-process is to punch a metal strip into flat metal parts, The position of the material frame is punched into a position hole, and the adhesion between the flat metal parts and the metal remaining material frame appears as a metal part material strip. The continuous production process, using a composite mold for processing, includes the following continuous automated steps,
The first step is to transport the metal parts material belt in the feeding work area at the left end of the composite mold; the conveying refers to let the push claw enter the positioning hole of the metal residual material frame, and the push claw advances to the right
When pushing the metal residual material frame to the right along with the flat metal parts; at least one place of the metal residual material frame is walking on the track on the way to the right;
The second step is to perform bending, injection molding, and cutting in sequence in the continuous production work area of the composite mold; the bending is bending and forming of flat metal parts, and the injection molding is bending and forming
The metal parts are used as inserts for injection packaging, and the cutting is to cut off the adhesion points, so that the product and the metal residual material frame are separated and the product falls freely.
2. The composite mold at least includes a feeding mechanism and an injection mold arranged from left to right; the feeding mechanism constitutes a feeding work area;
The injection mold constitutes a continuous production work area, that is, the bending, injection, and cutting operations are performed in the injection mold; the injection mold includes an upper mold and a lower mold;
The bending is to add an insert at the left end of the injection mold and bend accordingly; the cutting is to add an insert at the right end of the injection mold and cut with it.
3. The bending of flat metal parts is formed by bending more than once.
4. The bending of flat metal parts is the second bending forming, the first time is preliminary bending, and the second time is forming bending.
5. The said pre-process, while punching the metal strip into flat-shaped metal parts, punching a positioning hole on the metal residual material frame.
6. The adhesion between the flat metal parts and the metal residual material frame means that each flat metal part and the metal residual material frame have four adhesion points.
7. The continuous production process and the waste treatment process are closely linked automated production steps, that is, after the second step, the following waste treatment process steps are carried out. The third step is on the left side of the waste treatment work area. The fourth step is to cut the metal residual material frame at the right part of the waste processing work area; the cutting metal residual material frame is to cut the metal residual material frame into small pieces; The waste processing work area is located on the right side of the continuous production work area; the composite mold includes a waste processing work area in addition to the feeding work area and the continuous production work area.
8. In the injection molding process, positioning pins are used to penetrate the positioning holes of the metal residual material frame during the process of closing the injection mold, so as to achieve the accurate position of the metal parts.
9. The conveying of the metal parts material belt is carried out in a restricted state, that is, more than one restriction device is installed in the feeding work area, and its function is to not only allow the metal parts material belt to pass, but also to the metal parts material belt. The swing up and down inside and outside is restricted.
The beneficial effect of the present invention is to simplify the production process, greatly reduce the number and types of molds and machines used, reduce the labor intensity of workers, reduce production sites and production cycles, and effectively control the stability and consistency of product quality. Improve production efficiency and reduce costs; it is especially important to be able to solve bending, injection molding, cutting products, removing waste plastics, and cutting scrap metal residual materials, multiple different types of work, processes before and after, eliminating manual procedures, forming Continuous automated production.
1----Fixed plate 2—A type sprue sleeve
3—A type locating ring 4—一-locating ring
5-a fixed plate sheath (a) 6-fixed plate sheath (b)
7--One upper template (a) 8-B leading sleeve
9-One upper template (b) 10-One B-type main pillar
ll-a concave template 12---12# pad
lS-one concave template pad 14-lower template
15-lower mold pad 16-one stripper pad
17-A rear cover of an automatic box 18-A large bottom plate
19-one automatic box 20-one automatic box cover
21-a slider 22-a front cover of the automatic box
23-A feeding cylinder connection head 24-A feeding cylinder fixing plate
25---Feeding cylinder fixed plate seat 26-一26tt insert
27-一27# Insert 28-一28# Chongzi
29--29 neutron suppression 30-a stripper sheath (a)
31-一31#Punch 32---Striper plate sheath (b)
33-a 33 Lai Xiang piece 34-a 34tt insert
35-a 35-rotating piece 36---36ft insert
37-一37# Fixed mold core 38—One 3 stagnant mold core
41—-41tt Movable mold core 42—-42# Slider core
43---Batch 44---4 Lai slider core
45—-45# Movable mold core 46—-track (2)
47—-47tt insert 48—-knife edge
49—-49# Insert 50—-50# Insert
51---Push claw 53---Track(3)
54---54ft insert 55---55tt insert
56---56# Insert 57---track (4)
58---58 Lai Xiang piece 59---track (5)
60---60tt insert GI--61# movable mold core
62—-Locking block GS—-63# Slider core
64---64tf movable mold core 65---stop
66—-cutting cylinder fixing plate (on) 67—-cutting knife
68—-cutting cylinder fixing plate (below) 69—-69# pressing plate
70—-70tt pressure plate 71—-removing cylinder
72—-Guide plate 73—-Removal block
74—-Small bottom plate 76—-Cut pad
77---Baffle 78---Push block
79—-Pushing fixed plate 80—-Feeding cylinder
81—-cutting cylinder 82—-cutting the cutting edge
83—-Locating pin 84—-Nozzle of injection molding machine
85-—-Double shaft cylinder output shaft
A-Feeding mechanism B-b—Forming and bending mechanism C—Removing rod mechanism CJB—Product metal part FG—Plastic scrap rod Several L—metal parts strip
B—Injection mold B-c—Injection molding mechanism D—Cutting waste mechanism CSB—Injection part of product GB—Plexiglas cover NL—bonding point
B-a-—preliminary bending mechanism
B-d---cutting and unloading mechanism
DGT-a heightened strip
G--a shearing cylinder to fix the whole plate
9P table--a flat metal part WY---the first bend WE----the second bend Yl----the right part l special nine paths Y2----the right part 2 provides nine paths YLK---- Metal remaining material frame
YB-pressure plate ZY-overall pressure plate
Below in conjunction with the drawings and specific implementations
The present invention will be described in further detail.
Specific embodiment mode
First of all, it should be noted that, to implement the method of the present invention, a vertical injection molding machine is required. If a horizontal injection molding machine is used, the method of the present invention cannot be directly implemented.
In order to implement the method of the present invention, in terms of hardware, in addition to the use of a vertical injection molding machine, it is also necessary to provide a matching gas circuit, a circuit including a control circuit, and to carry out mechanical innovation or transformation.
For vertical injection molding machines, ordinary injection molds, gas circuits, circuits, including control circuits, etc., these are all existing very mature technical content and will not be described in this manual. The method of the present invention and the composite mold that must be used when implementing the method of the present invention, especially those involving innovative content, will be mainly introduced and described below.
Metal inserts and plastic products are used in automotive sensors and are used and produced in large quantities. Figure
In the prior art, the frames for bending, injection molding, cutting products, removing waste plastics, and cutting scrap metal are produced by independent machines and manual assistance, and cannot be integrated into automated production. To form a one-stop continuous production, the difficulty lies in the production of metal insert plastic products, not only involves multiple different types of work or procedures, but also involves the coordination and connection between different types of molds and machines.
For the above situation, if the method of the present invention is used for production, the beneficial effects are: not only the production process is simplified, the number and types of molds and machines used are greatly reduced, but the labor intensity of workers can be reduced, and the production site and production site can be reduced. The production cycle can effectively control the stability and consistency of product quality, improve production efficiency and reduce costs; in addition, more importantly, it can also solve the problem of coordination and connection between different types of molds and machines.
Central feeding system technology and maintenance
|Dehumidification dryer||gravimetric blender||plastic granules mixing machine|
|Central feeding system equipment||Common problems of central feeding system|
|Links:||plastic dryer||Dehumidifying Dryer||gravimetric blender||Central feeding system|
|company name:||Dongguan Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd.|
|Address：||168 Guangming New Street, Dongcheng District, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China|
|Website real name：||Central feeding system||copyright：||Central feeding system|
|industry search：||Central feeding system||Central conveying system||©2007-2029 @|